Located on ninety acres in the rural Town of Coventry, Connecticut, the farm consists of two restored Circa 1899 barns with eighteen stalls which house the broodmares and foals. A newly constructed 81′ x 180′ indoor arena with an additional eighteen stalls for the horses in training. There is over two miles of board fencing, with fourteen paddocks, along with three custom built turnout sheds. There are also two 60′ round corrals, and a large size outdoor dressage arena. The farm includes another 42 acres of prime hay fields directly across the street.
The property is adjacent to the Nathan Hale Forest, and close to an extensive trail system that runs along the old railway lines.